Shipping typically occurs within 72 hours of order placement, however, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally at this time. Delivery is limited to the 50 United States. When shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, additional shipping charges will apply. Ship cost is based off order dollar total for standard products. A $100 order shipping to Montana, for example, will be billed at 11.5% of the order total for Regular Rate customers ($11.50 freight cost). Actual shipping cost is calculated after order is complete and will appear on your delivery invoice.
International Shipping available, additional shipping charge will apply and you will be contacted once order placed.
We cannot ship to APO or FPO addresses at this time.
Please note, freight on Special Priced Items are billed at the non-discounted list price. Items such as free displayers incur a freight charge based on the list price of the displayer. Similarly, freight is charged based on the pre-discounted price for customers who are receiving a discount on their order.
Please refer to the chart below to determine the freight percent for your state and store status.
Many of our products are hand-crafted and have slight variations in color, texture and finish that are common and inherent to the nature of hand-crafted items, as well as the materials in which they are manufactured. These discrepancies do not pose or infer a defect in the product.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
If you are not happy with your item purchase, we will accept a return for a full product refund or an exchange for the same product.
- You may return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of delivery. All products must be in the condition you received.
- All returns and exchanges need a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#). Please email G.DeBrekht at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return or exchange process and receive your RMA# which is necessary for processing your return. Please write the RMA# on the outside of the carton being used to return the product and please include this RMA# on a copy of the original packing list or invoice and place it inside the carton being returned.
- Please note that it takes 7 to 14 business days to process returns once they arrive back at our location. Upon receipt of your return, we will initiate the refund process.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable. Return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility. G.DeBrekht will, however, pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (incorrect or defective item).
- All returns received will be applied to your G.DeBrekht account as a credit for you to use towards any current or future open invoice.
- Please inspect all packages prior to accepting delivery and if packages appears to be damaged, please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately. Please inspect product upon receipt and contact us immediately if any product damage appears.
- Store purchases of G.DeBrekht need to be returned to the store from which they were purchased. Online purchases will need to follow the return policy listed above.
Returns Dept – RMA#______
1430 So Grand Ave
Santa Ana CA 92705